Unlimited Dreams: Trusting in God's Capacity
As I learn to dream, I realize that my own abilities limit my aspirations. My dreams are often shaped by what I can accomplish alone. However, the Bible reminds me that human potential is restricted. Luke 1:37 and Jeremiah 32:17 declare, "For with God nothing shall be impossible" and "There is nothing too hard for Thee."
When Mary questioned the angel about her miraculous conception, he replied, "For with God nothing shall be impossible" (Luke 1:37). Jesus similarly responded to the Samaritan woman, "If you knew who I am... you would ask, and I would give you living water" (John 4:10).
These encounters teach me to look beyond my capabilities and trust in God's limitless power. May my dreams not be constrained by what I can do alone. May I envision possibilities that only God can fulfill.
Key takeaways:
1. Human capacity is limited; God's is infinite.
2. Dreams fueled by faith in God's power know no bounds.
3. Trust in God's ability, not yours.
Scriptural reminders:
- Luke 1:37: "For with God nothing shall be impossible."
- Jeremiah 32:17: "There is nothing too hard for Thee."
- John 4:10: "If you knew who I am... you would ask, and I would give you living water."
As I dream, I'll fix my gaze on God's unlimited potential, trusting that with Him, all things are possible.
Comments